We are looking for an energetic and motivated Picker to join our fun, professional and dedicated Foody Market team based in Limassol to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products.
Our Foody Market team strives to change the Cyprus consumer’s groceries behaviors from traditional retail to no-queue, fast delivery, available 365 days/year.
As our Picker, we expect you to be “picky” when it comes to ensuring the quality of orders as well as:
- Prepare orders by balancing speed of preparation with accuracy and quality
- Replenish products on the shelves, chillers and freezers
- Receive purchase orders from suppliers
- Perform Cycle counts (counting number of a product)
- Follow procedures for customer service improvement
- Clean a particular surface to ensure safety of operations
What we would like to see:
- Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
- Able to read and write in the Greek and English language
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Flexibility to work in shifts
What we offer:
- If you are happy, we are happy! That’s why we offer an attractive remuneration package for what you bring in. The salary range for this position is €900 – €1100 gross, including 13th salary.
- We take care of you for the long run with our pension plan.
- We want you to grow with us and to help you keep improving, we provide you access to our online training platform where you can study topics for your personal and professional growth!
Life @ Foody:
At Foody, no day is the same as the day before!
We know that working and having a good time isn’t the opposite and that’s why every day at Foody is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees and our society.
We are all part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and the acquisition of new skills. Our team consists of talented and ambitious people that make Foody a great place to work!
Hungry to join us?
You can apply for this position by completing the questionnaire here.