We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will lead our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects, here at Foody
You will be developing strategic plans for our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term marketing goals to drive growth.
What you’ll do:
- Strategic planning & execution: Assist in the media strategy development with complete control of tactical execution of campaign
- Researching and testing new features, trends and ideas. Constantly challenging the status quo by identifying both new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency, in turn leading to higher user satisfaction and retention.
- Monitoring and challenging acquisition and order funnels in order to improve CVRs and performance of marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and manage budgets for the Marketing team
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Prepare Action Plans to drive growth
- Ensure our content is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand category share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Participate in the planning of company objectives
- Be a strong leader and ambassador, connecting across different parts of the business and external partners
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in the field or previous experience as Marketing Manager, preferably within our industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field will be considered a plus
- Experience with A/B Testing. Testing mindset: Test everything that matters
- Deep knowledge of Analytics fundamentals and past experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Proven experience in running successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Understanding of customers’ behavior through both quantitative and qualitative data
- Passionate about technology and new media trends
- Excellent knowledge of Greek & English
What we offer:
- If you are happy, we are happy! That’s why we offer an attractive remuneration package for what you bring in!
- We take care of you for the long run with our pension plan.
- We want you to grow with us And to help you keep improving, we provide you access to our online training platform where you can study topics for your personal and professional growth!
Life @ Foody:
At Foody, no day is the same as the day before!
We know that working and having a good time aren’t the opposite and that’s why every day at Foody is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees and our society.
We are all part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and the acquisition of new skills. Our team consists of talented and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to make Foody a great place to work!
Hungry to join us?
You can check out if we make a good match and apply by completing the questionnaire corresponding to the Marketing Manager position here.