Our Team is looking for a Legal Counsel to join us here at Foody
You will be joining our Legal & Compliance team and working together on reviewing law guidelines and providing legal advice to all relevant issues.
What you will do:
- Reviewing day-to-day matters that require legal advice and coordinating with external legal advisors
- Providing legal advice to the team on retail initiatives, projects, and/or specialized legal matters affecting the Retail team.
- Liaising with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority, etc.) and building relations of trust
- Advising on Employment Law matters and coordinating relevant procedures
- Drafting and solidifying agreements and other legal documents
- Collaborating with Compliance Team
- Applying effective risk management techniques and offering proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Regularly monitor compliance
What we would like to see:
- Law degree
- Master’s degree in Employment & Labour law or Commercial law will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience focused on Employment & Labour law or Commercial law (online retail) will be considered an advantage
- A very good level of English and Greek is required
- Have an excellent relationship with technology
- Ability to work with global and cross-functional teams
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the Cyprus law and procedures
You can read more about how our team works here and check out if we are a good fit for each other.
If you believe you will fit greatly with both our culture and the role, please complete the following online interview corresponding to the position here.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other opportunities here