We are looking for an HR Administrator to join our HR team, here at Foody
What we would like to see:
- A very good level of English & Greek
- An excellent relationship with technology
- A basic understanding of labor legislation will be considered a plus
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience in HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field will be considered a plus
What you will do:
- Manage our people system & educate team members on how to use it
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Maintain team member’s records (e.g. EAs, leave requests, etc)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data to the payroll team
- Assist in the performance management process
- Support the development & implementation of HR initiatives & systems
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Answer team’s queries about HR-related issues
Life @ Foody:
At Foody, no day is the same as the day before!
We know that working and having a good time isn’t the opposite and that’s why every day at Foody is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees and our society.
We are all part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and the acquisition of new skills. Our team consists of talented and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to make Foody a great place to work!
Hungry to join us?
You can check out if we make a good match and apply by completing the questionnaire corresponding to the HR Admin position here.