We are looking for a Category Manager to lead our product range selection efforts.
What you will do:
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for selecting, optimizing and evolving the Product Range at our Stores.
Specifically, you will:
- Having full ownership over the category management role in terms of Assortments, Pricing, Offers, and Supply.
- You will be ensuring new verticals reach their goals, and grow with the help of our strategy and tools.
- Communicating, Cooperating, and Negotiating with Suppliers.
- Monitoring sales performance and analyzing data.
- Understanding the Market, and suggesting optimal inputs for effective promotional activities, trends and strategy.
- Conducting price audits and cooperating with the team to determine competitive pricing.
What we would like to see:
- University degree in Supply Chain & Operations Management/Business Administration
- Masters degree in any Business Administration field
- Desired relevant experience in the FMCG sector as category manager/ purchasing manager/ buyer.
- 2-7 years of experience
- A very good level of speaking and writing, both in Greek and English is required.
- Have an excellent relationship with technology.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Knowledge in ERP and BI (Business Intelligence) systems
You can read more about how our team works here and check out if we are a good fit for each other.
All interested candidates can send their CVς until 25/02/2022 at the email address [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other opportunities here.