Hey there! We are looking for great people to join our Team here at Foody🙂 for the role of Assistant Fleet Manager for our fleet of Cars, and Motorbikes.
Ideally, there will be one Assistant Fleet Manager per city; Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol, Paralimni and Paphos.
If you like interacting with people, lending a hand and working in a fast-paced growing environment, where you have the opportunity to create and share openly your thoughts and ideas, Foody is the place to be!
The Distribution Manager role:
- Manage the Foody drivers. Ensure a high level of customer service. Train drivers for operations and Foody policies, schedule driver shifts, oversee the shift operations and participate in the hiring process.
- Optimize delivery routes for better efficiency and cost management. Make decisions for delivery routes, suggest best practices, monitor delivery times and fuel consumption.
- Manage the fleet of vehicles. Decide percentage on rental and own vehicles.
- Rental: Create trusting relationships with rental companies, negotiate deals and monitor operations.
- Own: Purchase and register vehicles, ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations, apply inspection and service schedules.
- Provide feedback on the processes and how they can be improved.
The requirements for this position are quite simple:
- A good fit with the culture of our team
- An excellent relationship with technology
- A good level in English (as a lot of our work is done in English), and excellent level in Greek is required
- A degree is not required for this position. Experience in transportation will help.
It is kindly suggested to read more about our team here before sending us your CV as it is a good way for you to determine if you would be a good fit with our team.
If you believe you are a great fit for this role please send us your CV along with a message at [email protected]