Our Team is looking for an Assistant Fleet Manager for Nicosia, for our fleet of Cars and Motorbikes here at Foody.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply by completing the online interview which corresponds to this position here.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Foody drivers. Ensure a high level of customer service. Train drivers for operations and Foody policies, schedule driver shifts, oversee the shift operations and participate in the hiring process.
- Optimize delivery routes for better efficiency and cost management. Suggest decisions and improvements for delivery routes, best practices and monitor both delivery times and fuel consumption.
- Help out with the fleet of vehicles and percentage on rental and own vehicles.
- Rental: Create trusting relationships with rental companies, negotiate deals and monitor operations.
- Own: Purchase and register vehicles, ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations, apply inspection and service schedules.
- Provide feedback on the processes and how they can be improved.
Needed for success:
- An excellent relationship with technology
- Good level of English, and excellent level of Greek is required
- A degree is not required for this position. Experience in transportation will help.
You can read more about how our team works here and check out if we are a good fit for you.
If you believe you will fit greatly with both our culture and the role, please complete the following online interview corresponding to the position here.